2-pound Swordfish Steaks
Use Promo Code: BOGO50
Buy one fish product and receive the same product for 50% off. Expires September 29th
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin D, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Swordfish steaks are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and have a mild, sweet flavor that makes them a favorite of seafood lovers everywhere. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Treat your family to the sweet, mild flavor of swordfish for dinner when you order 2.lb Swordfish Steaks directly to your door. Mild in flavor, with a firm texture that some would compare to steak, it's a crowd pleasing seafood option for whoever you are feeding. Easy to prepare whether baked, broiled, or grilled, you can have a delicious dinner for 4 on your table with ease.
- -2 lb. Swordfish Steaks feeds 4 people
- -8 oz each fillet
- -Firm, decadent textured fish with a sweet and mild flavor
- -Easy to prepare whether baked, broiled, or grilled
- -Delivered fresh to your door
Swordfish Steak Nutrition Facts
|Calories from Fat||85|
Pan Seared Swordfish:
- 1. Pat the swordfish steak dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3. Place the swordfish steak in the skillet and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, until the steak is browned and cooked through.
- 4. Add a knob of butter to the skillet in the last minute of cooking, and spoon the melted butter over the steak to baste it.
- 5 .Remove the swordfish steak from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Swordfish Wine Pairing
Swordfish is a meaty and flavorful fish that pairs well with a variety of white wines. A full-bodied, oaky Chardonnay pairs well with swordfish because it can stand up to the meaty flavor of the fish while complementing its richness. A crisp, acidic Sauvignon Blanc is also a great option because it can cut through the meaty texture and refresh the palate. Look for a Sauvignon Blanc with herbal and citrus notes.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.