Alaskan King Crab Legs
USE PROMO CODE: 10SW
To receive 10% off sitewide. Expires March 22nd
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Indulge in the sweet, succulent meat of wild-caught Alaskan king crab legs, sustainably sourced from the icy waters of the Bering Sea, and experience the ultimate seafood delicacy. The perfect entree to enjoy with any meal. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Alaskan King Crab Legs
Any crab lover is sure to rejoice in the delicacy that is Alaskan King Crab legs. Some of the largest in the ocean, these crab legs boast the most meat - while also being some of the most delicious. These crab legs are a perfect main dish at your next dinner party, or the meat can be used in a variety of flavorful dishes. These crab legs are frozen to lock in freshness and shipped directly to your door.
- -Alaskan King Crab Legs are some of the largest & meatiest in the ocean
- -Available in 2, 4, or 6 lbs.
- -Approx 1/2 lb each
- -Shipped frozen directly to your door
Alaskan King Crab Legs Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 leg|
|Calories from Fat||18.5|
Boiled or Steamed Crab Legs
- 1. Thaw the crab legs overnight in the refrigerator or run them under cold water until they are thawed.
- 2. Fill a large pot with enough water to cover the crab legs and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt to the water for flavor. Once the water is boiling, carefully add the crab legs and reduce the heat to medium. Allow the crab legs to cook for 6-8 minutes if they are small, or 10-12 minutes if they are large. Alternatively, you can steam the crab legs by placing them in a steamer basket over boiling water and cooking them for the same amount of time.
- 3. Using tongs, carefully remove the crab legs from the water or steamer and place them on a serving platter.
- 4. To crack the shells, use a pair of kitchen shears or crab crackers to cut through the shells along the edges of the legs. Gently pull the shell apart to reveal the delicious, sweet meat inside. Serve the crab legs with melted butter and lemon wedges on the side.
Alaskan King Crab Legs Wine Pairing
When it comes to pairing wine with Alaskan king crab legs, a dry white wine with bright acidity and subtle fruit notes is a great choice, such as a Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc or a dry Riesling. These wines can help cut through the rich, buttery flavor of the crab legs and enhance their delicate taste.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.