Fresh Atlantic Sea Scallops
Use Promo Code: WELOVEYOUDAD
Recieve 20% OFF Sitewide. Expires June 8th
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Omega-3 fatty acids, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Experience the luxurious taste of succulent, wild-caught dry sea scallops, perfectly plump and naturally sweet with no added preservatives, ready to elevate your next culinary creation. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Fresh Atlantic Sea Scallops
Delight your family or dinner guests with a meal straight off the Atlantic Coast with Fresh Atlantic Sea Scallops delivered to your home. Sourced directly off the Maine coastline, these scallops boast rich, natural flavor indicative of true Atlantic seafood delicacies. Enjoy the ripe, crisp flavor of these succulent scallops in a variety of dishes from appetizers to main courses, or soups and salads. Arriving at your door cleaned and packaged without any chemical additives, you are guaranteed to enjoy some of the freshest, tastiest scallops on the market.
- -Fresh Atlantic Sea Scallops are available in 2 or 4 lb. packages
- -1 lb. equals approx. 30 scallops
- -Scallops are sourced directly off the Maine coastline, cleaned and shipped directly to your door
No Chemical Additives
Dry sea scallops are a premium variety of scallops that have not been treated with any chemicals or preservatives, making them more flavorful, plump, and tender, with a slightly sweet and briny taste and a delicate, buttery texture. They are harvested from the wild and have a natural creamy white color, which make them the perfect Atlantic seafood delicacy.
Sea Scallops Nutrition Facts
Pan Seared Scallops:
- 1. Prep the scallops: Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel and remove any tough muscle that may still be attached.
- 2. Heat a pan: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with a small amount of oil or butter.
- 3. Add the scallops: Once the pan is hot, add the scallops to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on one side until they develop a golden crust.
- 4. Flip the scallops: Use a pair of tongs to flip the scallops and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side until they are cooked through.
- 5. Serve and enjoy: Serve the scallops immediately with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Note: When cooking scallops, it's important not to overcook them as they can become tough and rubbery. Keep a close eye on them while cooking and remove them from the heat as soon as they are cooked through.
Scallops Wine Pairing
Scallops are a delicate seafood with a subtle flavor, so a light, crisp white wine is a great choice for pairing. Good options include Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or a dry Riesling. These wines have bright acidity and citrus or mineral notes that complement the sweetness of the scallops without overpowering them. Additionally, some rosé wines can also pair well with scallops, as long as they are dry and not too fruity.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.