Fresh Maine Lobster Tails
USE PROMO CODE: 10SW
To receive 10% off sitewide. Expires March 24th
- MAINE LOBSTER: Cold Water Maine Lobster is the sweetest, most succulent species of lobster in the world
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Fresh Maine Lobster
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Our cold water lobster tails have sweet white meat, known for being the best tasting lobster in the world. Maine lobster is caught from cold waters, and served very fresh. The perfect entree to enjoy with any meal. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Cold Water Lobster Tails
Treat yourself and a loved one (or many!) for an anniversary, birthday, or other special occasion with Maine Lobster Tails sourced directly off the coastline. An absolute classic, lobster tails make a perfect meal to remember, served by themselves or paired with a delicious steak. Perfect to keep in your freezer for an upcoming special occasion, these jumbo lobster tails boast unparalleled freshness and flavor, with the convenience of delivery right to your door.
- -Jumbo Fresh Maine Lobster Tails are 12-14 oz
- -Available in packs of 2, 4, or 6 tails
- -Lobster tails delivered frozen directly to your door
Fresh Cooked Lobster Meat Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||4 oz|
|Calories from Fat||4|
Cooking Frozen Maine Lobster Tails
- 2 lobster tails
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Thaw the lobster tails if they are frozen by placing them in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Use kitchen shears to cut through the top of the shell down to the tail, but do not cut through the tail.
- Use your fingers to gently pry the shell open and loosen the meat from the shell, but leave it attached at the base of the tail.
- Lift the meat and place it on top of the shell, so it's exposed.
- Brush the lobster meat with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place the lobster tails on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the meat is opaque and the shell is bright red.
- Serve the lobster tails with lemon wedges on the side.
Note: You can also cook lobster tails on the grill, by placing them meat-side down and grilling for about 5-6 minutes per side, or until the meat is opaque and slightly charred. Be sure to keep an eye on the lobster tails while cooking, as they can easily overcook and become tough.
The Perfect Pairing
Lobster is one of those flavors you don't want to mask with a bunch of sauce and seasonings. Usually, all it needs to brighten its natural flavors is some butter or a light wine sauce, as anything else might overwhelm its decadent, yet delicate, flavors.The best pairing for lobster and wine would be Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc, both of which blend well to non-complex seafood dishes with subtle flavors. They don't overpower the natural taste of lobster, but instead help to brighten it up with their fruity tastes.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.