Hand Picked Frozen Lobster Meat
Use Promo Code: WELOVEYOUDAD
Recieve 20% OFF Sitewide. Expires June 8th
- MAINE LOBSTER: Cold Water Maine Lobster is the sweetest, most succulent species of lobster in the world
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Our Hand-Picked Lobster Meat is sourced from the world's best lobster fisheries, where the cold, clean waters help to produce high-quality lobster with the most delicious flavor profiles. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Hand-Picked Lobster Meat
Savor the flavor of delicious Maine Lobster with ease when your order Frozen Hand Picked Lobster Meat shipped directly to your home. Perfect to have on hand in the freezer, this knuckle and claw lobster meat provides a hassle free way to prepare a variety of recipes from lobster rolls and bisque, to pastas, salads, and more!
- -Hand Picked Frozen Lobster meat is hassle-free and delicious
- -Knuckle and claw lobster meat is perfect for a variety of lobster dishes
- -Available in 1-4 lb. packages of lobster delivered to your home
Lobster Meat Nutrition Facts
|Calories from Fat||3|
Place the frozen lobster meat in a large pot of salted boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the meat is heated through. Remove the lobster meat from the pot and drain off any excess water.
Place the frozen lobster meat in a steaming basket or rack and place it over a pot of boiling water. Cover the pot and steam the lobster meat for 5-7 minutes, or until it is heated through.
Thaw the frozen lobster meat in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, brush the lobster meat with melted butter and grill over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the meat is heated through and has a nice char.
Lobster Wine Pairing
A classic pairing for lobster, Chardonnay's buttery and oaky flavors complement the sweet, rich taste of the lobster meat. The full-bodied nature of Chardonnay also stands up well to the creamy, buttery sauces often served with lobster, creating a perfect balance between the richness of the food and the wine.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.