Maine Lobster and Tuna Dinner for 4
USE PROMO CODE: 10SW
To receive 10% off sitewide. Expires March 24th
- MAINE LOBSTER: Cold Water Maine Lobster is the sweetest, most succulent species of lobster in the world
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin C, Vitamin D
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Our cold water lobsters have sweet white meat, known for being the best tasting lobster in the world. Maine lobster is caught from cold waters, and served very fresh. The perfect entree to enjoy with any meal. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Maine Lobster & Tuna Dinner for 4
Enjoy the ease and convenience of a complete dinner package arriving right at your doorstep with this package of Maine Lobster and Tuna Dinner for 4. Featuring some of the finest, freshest seafood on the market, this package includes 4 1.5 lb. Live Lobsters, 2 lbs. of Soft Shell Steamer Clams and 2 lbs. of Tuna. Delight in a true seafood experience that you and your guests are sure to remember.
- 4 1.5lb Fresh Maine Live Lobsters
- 2lbs Soft Shell Steamer Clams
- 2lbs Tuna
Transport your friends and family to the scenic coastlines of Maine with fresh, 1 & 1/2 lb. of Live Maine Lobsters delivered directly to your door. Guaranteed to impress your guests at your next dinner party or barbecue, these lobsters are some of the finest in the world. Freshly caught off the coast of Maine, they offer unparalleled sweet, succulent flavor and freshness.
Soft Shell Steamer Clams
Indulge in the sweet, succulent taste of Maine Steamer Clams at your next family dinner or celebration. Sourced directly from local Maine clammers, you'll enjoy some of the highest quality clams in the nation. Cleaned, packaged, and shipped directly to your door, these clams are perfect to have on hand for an unforgettable addition to any meal.
Our Maine-caught tuna is a true taste of the sea, with firm, meaty texture and a rich, savory flavor that will transport you straight to the ocean's depths. Responsibly sourced and expertly handled, our tuna is perfect for sushi, grilling, or any recipe that calls for the freshest and highest-quality seafood.
Boiled Maine Steamer Clams
- 1. Rinse the clams under cold water and scrub off any dirt or debris from the shells.
- 2. Fill a large pot with an inch of water and bring it to a boil.
- 3. Add the steamer clams to the pot and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- 4. Cook the clams for 5-10 minutes, or until the shells open.
- 5. Using tongs, remove the cooked clams from the pot and discard any that did not open.
- 6. Serve the steamer clams hot, with melted butter and lemon wedges on the side.
You can also add other seasonings or aromatics to the cooking liquid, such as garlic, white wine, or herbs, to add additional flavor to the steamer clams. Enjoy!
- Plan ahead. Make sure you thaw your frozen seafood in the refrigerator before cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 450 F.
- Season your yellowfin tuna with salt & pepper, or other seasonings depending on your taste.
- Lightly oil the pan you wish to use when cooking the tuna.
- Place the tuna in the oven and let cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the tuna from the oven and let sit for 3 minutes, be sure to cover with a lid in order to keep the temperature warm.
- After you let sit for 3 minutes, eat and enjoy!
Lobster is one of those flavors you don't want to mask with a bunch of sauce and seasonings. Usually, all it needs to brighten its natural flavors is some butter or a light wine sauce, as anything else might overwhelm its decadent, yet delicate, flavors.The best pairing for lobster and wine would be Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc, both of which blend well to non-complex seafood dishes with subtle flavors. They don't overpower the natural taste of lobster, but instead help to brighten it up with their fruity tastes.
Pinot Noir is a great pairing for grilled or pan-seared tuna dishes. Look for a Pinot Noir from Oregon or California with subtle fruit and earthy flavors that complement the smoky and savory notes of the fish. You can also try a light and crisp Sauvignon Blanc, which is a refreshing pairing for tuna dishes that have a citrus or herb marinade. Look for a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand or California with bright acidity and herbal notes.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.