Maine Rock Crab Meat
USE PROMO CODE: FIRSTORDER
To receive 10% OFF on your First Order. Expires October 4th
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin B12, Iron, Zinc
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Indulge in the succulent sweetness of Maine's finest crab meat, hand-picked from the pristine waters of the Atlantic Ocean, and savor the taste of luxury in every bite. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Maine Rock Crab Meat
Taste the difference of fresh Maine seafood with an order of Maine Rock Crab meat delivered directly to your home. This meat is perfect for appetizers and dips with its sweet, succulent, and fresh flavor. Available in 2 or 5 lb. packages, you can have just the right amount for your next family dinner, or even a larger celebration.
- -Maine Rock Crab Meat makes a delicious addition to any appetizer spread
- -Available in 2 or 5 lb. packages
- -Ships directly to your door
Maine Rock Crab Meat Nutrition Facts
Pan fried Maine Crab Meat
- Thaw the frozen crab meat in the refrigerator overnight or under cold running water.
- Once thawed, remove the meat from the packaging and rinse it thoroughly.
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in the pan and add the crab meat.
- Cook the crab meat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If desired, add seasoning to the crab meat, such as garlic, lemon juice, or Old Bay seasoning.
- Remove the crab meat from the heat and serve immediately.
Alternatively, you can also steam the crab meat. Place the thawed crab meat in a steamer basket over a pot of boiling water and steam for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through. Once heated, remove the crab meat from the steamer basket and serve immediately.
Maine Crab Wine pairing
When it comes to pairing wine with Maine Crab, a good rule of thumb is to choose a wine that won't overpower the delicate flavor of the crab. A crisp, unoaked Chardonnay can complement the sweet, delicate flavor of Maine crab. Look for a wine with bright acidity and notes of citrus and green apple.
If you prefer a wine with a bit more herbal or grassy notes, consider a Sauvignon Blanc. Look for a wine from the Loire Valley or New Zealand, which tend to be more herbaceous and acidic.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.