Medium White Shrimp
Use Promo Code: WELOVEYOUDAD
Recieve 20% OFF Sitewide. Expires June 8th
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc, Phosphorus
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Experience the delicate and buttery flavor of succulent white shrimp, sustainably sourced from the pristine waters of the North Atlantic, and savor the taste of pure indulgence in every bite. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Medium White Shrimp
Enjoy a variety of delicious recipes with Jumbo White Shrimp delivered to your door. Available either raw or cooked, you can enjoy a delicious shrimp cocktail in minutes, or cook up your favorite shrimp recipes with ease. Keep these shrimp in the freezer to have on hand for your next big meal or celebration.
- -Jumbo White Shrimp in raw or cooked varieties
- -Available packages include: 8 lbs. Jumbo Cooked Shrimp, 4 lbs. Jumbo Raw Shrimp, or 4 lbs. Medium Raw Shrimp
- -Shrimp is delivered frozen directly to your door
White Shrimp Nutrition Facts
How to Cook Shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add a tablespoon of oil, such as olive oil or vegetable oil, to the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add the shrimp to the pan.
- Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on one side until pink and slightly browned, then flip them over.
- Cook the shrimp for another 1-2 minutes until fully cooked and opaque.
- Remove the shrimp from the heat and serve immediately.
Alternatively, you can also boil or grill the shrimp. To boil the shrimp, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the shrimp. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until pink and fully cooked. To grill the shrimp, brush them with oil and grill them over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
Shrimp Wine Pairing
Shrimp pairs well with a variety of wines, including Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Riesling, and even sparkling wine, which help to complement the sweetness of the shrimp and bring out its flavors.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.