Fresh Cooked Seafood Chowder
USE PROMO CODE: 10SW
To receive 10% off sitewide. Expires March 22nd
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin B12, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Phosphorus
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Experience the heartwarming and satisfying taste of our seafood chowder, crafted with a delectable blend of fresh shrimp, clams, and fish in a rich and creamy broth that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you feeling nourished. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Undeniably delicious, our fresh Seafood Chowder includes a hearty combination of fresh, Maine seafood. Delight in a mix of delicious haddock, shrimp, scallops and clams that make up this creamy seafood chowder. The perfect appetizer to your next meal, or wonderful served alone. This chowder is sure to bring the authentic flavors of New England directly to your table.
- -Creamy seafood chowder includes a delightful mix of fresh, Maine haddock, shrimp, scallops, clams, & potatoes
- -Available in 2, 3, or 4 16 oz. packs
Reheat Seafood Chowder
- Thaw the frozen chowder in the refrigerator overnight, or according to the package instructions.
- Pour the thawed seafood chowder into a pot and heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it starts to simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the soup simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until it's heated through.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley, croutons, or a sprinkle of paprika, if desired.
Note: Be sure not to boil the chowder, as it can break down the cream and other ingredients and affect the texture and flavor of the soup.
Seafood Chowder Wine Pairing
A crisp and acidic white wine like Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio would pair well with seafood chowder, as it can cut through the richness of the creamy broth and complement the flavors of the seafood. A light-bodied Chardonnay or a dry rosé would also be great options.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.