Seafood Party Pack
Use Promo Code: WELOVEYOUDAD
Recieve 20% OFF Sitewide. Expires June 8th
- MAINE LOBSTER: Cold Water Maine Lobster is the sweetest, most succulent species of lobster in the world
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin C, Iron,
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Our cold water lobsters have sweet white meat, known for being the best tasting lobster in the world. Maine lobster is caught from cold waters, and served very fresh. The perfect entree to enjoy with any meal. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Maine Lobster Dinner for 4
Get ready for your next celebration with a Seafood Party Pack delivered to your door. Each package includes Fresh Maine Live Lobsters, Soft Shell Steamer Clams, and Cooked Rock Crab Claws. This unbeatable combination will delight any seafood lover for a meal that you and your guests are sure to remember.
- 10 1 1/4lb Fresh Maine Live Lobsters
- 6lbs Soft Shell Steamer Clams
- 2lbs Cooked Maine Rock Crab Claws
Transport your friends and family to the scenic coastlines of Maine with fresh, 1 & 1/2 lb. of Live Maine Lobsters delivered directly to your door. Guaranteed to impress your guests at your next dinner party or barbecue, these lobsters are some of the finest in the world. Freshly caught off the coast of Maine, they offer unparalleled sweet, succulent flavor and freshness.
Soft Shell Steamer Clams
Indulge in the sweet, succulent taste of Maine Steamer Clams at your next family dinner or celebration. Sourced directly from local Maine clammers, you'll enjoy some of the highest quality clams in the nation. Cleaned, packaged, and shipped directly to your door, these clams are perfect to have on hand for an unforgettable addition to any meal.
Maine Rock Crab Claws
Savor the sweet and succulent flavor of Maine Rock Crab, with an order of Crab Claws directly to your home. Perfect to serve alone as an appetizer, or as a delicious addition to a variety of dips.
Boiled Maine Steamer Clams
- 1. Rinse the clams under cold water and scrub off any dirt or debris from the shells.
- 2. Fill a large pot with an inch of water and bring it to a boil.
- 3. Add the steamer clams to the pot and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- 4. Cook the clams for 5-10 minutes, or until the shells open.
- 5. Using tongs, remove the cooked clams from the pot and discard any that did not open.
- 6. Serve the steamer clams hot, with melted butter and lemon wedges on the side.
You can also add other seasonings or aromatics to the cooking liquid, such as garlic, white wine, or herbs, to add additional flavor to the steamer clams. Enjoy!
Boiled Crab Claws
- Thaw the crab claws. Place them in the refrigerator overnight or run them under cold water until they are completely thawed.
- Prepare a pot of salted water or seafood boil. The water should be salty enough to taste like the ocean. Add any additional spices or seasonings to the water, such as Old Bay seasoning, lemon slices, or garlic.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the crab claws. Let them cook for 6-8 minutes, or until they are heated through.
- Remove the crab claws from the water using tongs or a slotted spoon.
- If desired, crack the shells with a seafood cracker or nutcracker to make it easier to remove the meat.
- Serve the crab claws with melted butter, lemon wedges, and any additional seasonings.
Lobster and crab are both rich and delicate seafood that pair well with medium to full-bodied white wines and some light to medium-bodied red wines. A classic Chardonnay is a great pairing for buttery and creamy lobster and crab dishes. Look for a lightly oaked Chardonnay from California or a fuller-bodied, rich, and buttery style from Burgundy.
A dry, light to medium-bodied rosé is also a refreshing and versatile pairing for lobster and crab. Look for a Provence-style rosé with a crisp acidity and subtle fruit flavors.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.