Seafood Sampler Variety Pack
USE PROMO CODE: 10SW
To receive 10% off sitewide. Expires March 22nd
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin C, Vitamin D
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Our Seafood Sampler Variety Pack includes a mix of succulent seafood, which is perfect for a crowd! If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Seafood Sampler Variety
Savor the unbeatable flavor of fresh, Maine seafood with this Seafood Sampler Variety Pack. Build a seafood tower or incorporate these delicacies into a variety of recipes that you and your guests are sure to love.
- 1 lb Fresh Lobster Meat
- 1 lb Cooked Crab Meat
- 2 lb Soft Shell Steamer CLams
- 2 lb Cooked Maine Rock Crab Claws
Fresh Cooked Maine Lobster
Savor the world-famous flavor of Maine Lobster with ease when you order Fresh Cooked Maine lobster delivered to your home. Perfect for when you don't have time to prepare lobster from scratch, our cooked Maine Lobster makes a delicious addition to any seafood recipe, from stews and salads, to pastas, to lobster rolls, of course! Sourced directly from local fisherman off the coast of Maine, you'll enjoy some of the best available lobster on the market, with unbeatable flavor and freshness.
Cooked Crab Meat
Taste the difference of fresh Maine seafood with an order of Maine Rock Crab meat delivered directly to your home. This meat is perfect for appetizers and dips with its sweet, succulent, and fresh flavor.
Soft Shell Steamer Clams
Indulge in the sweet, succulent taste of Maine Steamer Clams at your next family dinner or celebration. Sourced directly from local Maine clammers, you'll enjoy some of the highest quality clams in the nation. Cleaned, packaged, and shipped directly to your door, these clams are perfect to have on hand for an unforgettable addition to any meal.
Maine Rock Crab Claws
Savor the sweet and succulent flavor of Maine Rock Crab, with an order of Crab Claws directly to your home. Perfect to serve alone as an appetizer, or as a delicious addition to a variety of dips.
Pan fried Maine Crab Meat
- Thaw the frozen crab meat in the refrigerator overnight or under cold running water.
- Once thawed, remove the meat from the packaging and rinse it thoroughly.
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in the pan and add the crab meat.
- Cook the crab meat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If desired, add seasoning to the crab meat, such as garlic, lemon juice, or Old Bay seasoning.
- Remove the crab meat from the heat and serve immediately.
Alternatively, you can also steam the crab meat. Place the thawed crab meat in a steamer basket over a pot of boiling water and steam for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through. Once heated, remove the crab meat from the steamer basket and serve immediately.
Boiled Maine Steamer Clams
- 1. Rinse the clams under cold water and scrub off any dirt or debris from the shells.
- 2. Fill a large pot with an inch of water and bring it to a boil.
- 3. Add the steamer clams to the pot and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- 4. Cook the clams for 5-10 minutes, or until the shells open.
- 5. Using tongs, remove the cooked clams from the pot and discard any that did not open.
- 6. Serve the steamer clams hot, with melted butter and lemon wedges on the side.
You can also add other seasonings or aromatics to the cooking liquid, such as garlic, white wine, or herbs, to add additional flavor to the steamer clams. Enjoy!
Boiled Crab Claws
- Thaw the crab claws. Place them in the refrigerator overnight or run them under cold water until they are completely thawed.
- Prepare a pot of salted water or seafood boil. The water should be salty enough to taste like the ocean. Add any additional spices or seasonings to the water, such as Old Bay seasoning, lemon slices, or garlic.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the crab claws. Let them cook for 6-8 minutes, or until they are heated through.
- Remove the crab claws from the water using tongs or a slotted spoon.
- If desired, crack the shells with a seafood cracker or nutcracker to make it easier to remove the meat.
- Serve the crab claws with melted butter, lemon wedges, and any additional seasonings.
Alternatively, you can also grill or bake the crab claws. To grill them, brush them with butter or oil and grill them for 3-4 minutes on each side. To bake them, place them in a baking dish with butter and bake them at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
Fresh Cooked Maine Lobster Meat
Precooked lobster meat is already cooked and can be eaten cold, but it can also be reheated or used in various dishes. Here are a few suggestions for preparing precooked lobster meat:
- Reheat: If you prefer to serve the lobster meat warm, you can reheat it in a variety of ways, such as:
- Steaming: Place the lobster meat in a steamer basket or colander over boiling water and cover with a lid. Steam for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Boiling: Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the lobster meat. Boil for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Grilling or broiling: Brush the lobster meat with melted butter or oil and grill or broil for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through and lightly charred.
A white blend can be a good option for pairing with a variety of seafood dishes as it offers a range of flavors and aromas to complement different types of seafood. Another great addition to seafood dishes is a Rosé wine. Look for a dry rosé with good acidity and notes of citrus or stone fruit.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.