Fresh Caught Haddock Fillets
Use Promo Code: BOGO50
Buy one and receive a second one for 50% off. Expires March 26th
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Phosphorus, Magnesium, Selenium, Vitamins B6 & B12, Niacin
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Our delicious haddock fillet is sustainably sourced and offers a delicate, flaky texture with a mild flavor that's perfect for any seafood dish. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Fresh Caught Haddock
An easy protein to keep on hand for quick dinners, fresh caught haddock boasts tender and flaky texture with sweet and mild flavor. This white fish is versatile to prepare whether baked, broiled, fried, or poached, and pairs easily with many flavor profiles. No matter how you choose to prepare Fresh Caught Haddock Fillets, you and your family are sure to enjoy.
- -Fresh Caught Haddock Fillets boast tender, flaky texture and sweet, mild flavor
- -Available in 2 lb. 4 lb. or 8 lb. packages
- -Ships fresh directly to your door
Haddock Fillets Nutrition Facts
Pan-Fried Haddock Fillet
- 4 haddock fillets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Rinse the haddock fillets and pat them dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge each fillet in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat until the butter is melted and the oil is hot.
- Add the haddock fillets to the skillet, skin side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Flip the fillets over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the haddock fillets with lemon wedges on the side.
Haddock Fillet Wine Pairing
When choosing a wine to go with haddock, it's important to consider the preparation method and any accompanying sauces or side dishes. Haddock has a mild, delicate flavor that can be easily overpowered by bold or tannic wines.
A lightly oaked Chardonnay can pair well with pan-fried or roasted haddock. The wine's creamy texture and subtle flavors of vanilla and butter can complement the mild flavor and texture of the fish.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.