Maine Rock Crab Claws
USE PROMO CODE: 10SW
To receive 10% off sitewide. Expires March 24th
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin B12, Iron, Zinc
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Indulge in the succulent sweetness of Maine's finest crab claws, hand-picked from the pristine waters of the Atlantic Ocean, and savor the taste of luxury in every bite. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Maine Rock Crab Claws
Savor the sweet and succulent flavor of Maine Rock Crab, with an order of Crab Claws directly to your home. Perfect to serve alone as an appetizer, or as a delicious addition to a variety of dips. Available in 5 or 10 lb. packages to suit crowds of many sizes.
- -Maine Rock Craw Claws offer sweet, succulent flavor
- -Available in 5 or 10 lb. packages
- -Ships directly to your door
Maine Rock Crab Claw Nutrition Facts
|Calories from Fat||5|
Boiled Crab Claws
- Thaw the crab claws. Place them in the refrigerator overnight or run them under cold water until they are completely thawed.
- Prepare a pot of salted water or seafood boil. The water should be salty enough to taste like the ocean. Add any additional spices or seasonings to the water, such as Old Bay seasoning, lemon slices, or garlic.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the crab claws. Let them cook for 6-8 minutes, or until they are heated through.
- Remove the crab claws from the water using tongs or a slotted spoon.
- If desired, crack the shells with a seafood cracker or nutcracker to make it easier to remove the meat.
- Serve the crab claws with melted butter, lemon wedges, and any additional seasonings.
Alternatively, you can also grill or bake the crab claws. To grill them, brush them with butter or oil and grill them for 3-4 minutes on each side. To bake them, place them in a baking dish with butter and bake them at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
Maine Crab Wine pairing
When it comes to pairing wine with Maine Crab, a good rule of thumb is to choose a wine that won't overpower the delicate flavor of the crab. A crisp, unoaked Chardonnay can complement the sweet, delicate flavor of Maine crab. Look for a wine with bright acidity and notes of citrus and green apple.
If you prefer a wine with a bit more herbal or grassy notes, consider a Sauvignon Blanc. Look for a wine from the Loire Valley or New Zealand, which tend to be more herbaceous and acidic.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.