Live Maine Steamer Clams
USE PROMO CODE: FIRSTORDER
To receive 10% OFF on your First Order. Expires October 4th
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Iron, Selenium, Vitamin C
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to TableAt Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Discover our tender and sweet steamer clams, sustainably sourced from the Atlantic coast, with an easily opened, thin shell that is perfect for steaming or boiling. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Live Maine Steamer Clams
Indulge in the sweet, succulent taste of Maine Steamer Clams at your next family dinner or celebration. Sourced directly from local Maine clammers, you'll enjoy some of the highest quality clams in the nation. Cleaned, packaged, and shipped directly to your door, these clams are perfect to have on hand for an unforgettable addition to any meal.
- -Large, succulent, high quality Live Maine Steamer Clams are some of the best in the nation
- -Available in 6, 8, 10 or 15 lb. packages
- -Clams are cleaned, packaged, and shipped directly to your home
Maine Steamer Clams Nutrition Facts
Boiled Maine Steamer Clams
- 1. Rinse the clams under cold water and scrub off any dirt or debris from the shells.
- 2. Fill a large pot with an inch of water and bring it to a boil.
- 3. Add the steamer clams to the pot and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- 4. Cook the clams for 5-10 minutes, or until the shells open.
- 5. Using tongs, remove the cooked clams from the pot and discard any that did not open.
- 6. Serve the steamer clams hot, with melted butter and lemon wedges on the side.
You can also add other seasonings or aromatics to the cooking liquid, such as garlic, white wine, or herbs, to add additional flavor to the steamer clams. Enjoy!
Maine Steamer Clams Wine Pairing
When it comes to wine pairing with steamer clams, a crisp, dry white wine is a great choice as it complements the sweet, briny flavor of the clams without overpowering it. The light, crisp flavors of Pinot Grigio complement the delicate sweetness of steamer clams. Additionally, the bright acidity and herbal notes of Sauvignon Blanc pair well with steamer clams.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.