LOBSTER MEAT Surf & Turf
USE PROMO CODE: FIRSTORDER
To receive 10% OFF on your first order. Expires Septermber 30th
- MAINE LOBSTER: Cold Water Maine Lobster is the sweetest, most succulent species of lobster in the world
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Fresh Maine Lobster
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Our cold water lobsters have sweet white meat, known for being the best tasting lobster in the world. Maine lobster is caught from cold waters, and served very fresh. The perfect entree to enjoy with any meal. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Lobster Meat Surf & Turf
Enjoy the remarkable flavors of fresh, Atlantic seafood with an order of our Cooked Lobster Meat paired with our Chicago Steak Filet Mignon. Perfect for an upcoming celebration, our cooked lobster meat is a delightful pairing along side the Filets for the perfect main course. Utilizing the best ingredients and flavor combinations, you and your guests are sure to enjoy this culinary delight.
- 2lbs Cooked Lobster Meat
- 4 6oz Chicago Steak Company Filet Mignon
Fresh Cooked Maine Lobster
Savor the world-famous flavor of Maine Lobster with ease when you order Fresh Cooked Maine lobster delivered to your home. Perfect for when you don't have time to prepare lobster from scratch, our cooked Maine Lobster makes a delicious addition to any seafood recipe, from stews and salads, to pastas, to lobster rolls, of course! Sourced directly from local fisherman off the coast of Maine, you'll enjoy some of the best available lobster on the market, with unbeatable flavor and freshness.
Chicago Steak Company Filet Mignon
The butcher's choice filet mignons are exactly that, the Butcher's choice steaks! These specially reserved steaks are the very steaks that butchers would take home to enjoy with their families. Each steak is hand-selected and hand carved to ensure you get the best cut possible, and then wet-aged for a minimum of 28 days to intensify its naturally delicious flavor. That is why our filet mignons are among the most flavorful, juicy, and tender filet mignons you'll ever eat. These exquisite steaks are sure to satisfy!
Cooking Fresh Cooked Maine Lobster Meat
Precooked lobster meat is already cooked and can be eaten cold, but it can also be reheated or used in various dishes. Here are a few suggestions for preparing precooked lobster meat:
- Reheat: If you prefer to serve the lobster meat warm, you can reheat it in a variety of ways, such as:
- Steaming: Place the lobster meat in a steamer basket or colander over boiling water and cover with a lid. Steam for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Boiling: Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the lobster meat. Boil for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Grilling or broiling: Brush the lobster meat with melted butter or oil and grill or broil for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through and lightly charred.
- Salads and sandwiches: Precooked lobster meat can be added to salads or used as a filling for sandwiches. To make a lobster salad, mix the lobster meat with mayonnaise, lemon juice, diced celery, and chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley or chives. Serve the salad on a bed of lettuce or in a sandwich roll.
- Lobster rolls: Lobster rolls are a classic way to enjoy lobster meat. Simply mix the lobster meat with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and celery, and serve on a toasted hot dog bun. Some recipes also call for buttering and grilling the bun for extra flavor.
- Pasta dishes: Lobster meat can be added to pasta dishes, such as linguine with garlic and white wine sauce. Simply sauté garlic in butter or oil, add white wine and lobster meat, and toss with cooked pasta and fresh herbs.
No matter how you choose to prepare precooked lobster meat, it's important to handle it with care to avoid overcooking and to ensure that it retains its delicate texture and flavor.
Filet Mignon Cooking Instructions
If your steak is frozen, we recommend thawing it in a pan, thawing in a pan helps catch any drippings that may occur, under refrigeration for 24 hours.
Season with our signature steak seasoning.
When turning your steak, be sure to use tongs and not a fork. A fork will puncture the steak and allow for the juices to escape the steak.
Allow your steak to rest for half of the cooking time. This allows for the juices to flow back into the center of the steak.
Steak Cooking Tips
1. Plan ahead. Know the cut of steak you are cooking. A steak is more flavorful and tender if not overcooked.
2. Preheat your grill or broiler to high. Charcoal coals should be ashen grey and red-hot. When cooking on top of the range, the cast iron skillet or grill pan should be hot, but not smoking.
3. Season your steak with salt & pepper or a blended mix to taste.
4. Lightly oil your cooking surface.
5. Sear the steaks on first side using the times listed on the Steak-Cooking Chart as a guide. Flip when juices begin to bead on the surface.
6. Cook your steaks on the second side and use the steak cooking chart below as a guide for time. Less time will be needed on the second side. Steaks may cook quickly, so be attentive.
7. Gauge doneness. This may be determined by touch or meat thermometer. A rare steak will feel very soft when touched and will have an internal temperature of 120° - 125°F. Medium rare steak will feel soft and spongy to the touch and register 130° F, medium steaks will offer resistance when touched and register 140° -145° F. Well-done steaks will be firm with an internal temperature of 160° F.
8. Rest your steak. Allow steaks to stand for 5 minutes before serving. This lets the juices flow from the center of the meat to the exterior, resulting in a juicy & succulent steak.
Check out Steak University to learn more ways to cook filet mignon like a pro. We'll show you the best ways to grill, pan-sear, or oven-roast your filet mignon for maximum flavor.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.