Fresh Cooked Lobster Bisque
USE PROMO CODE: 10SW
To receive 10% off sitewide. Expires March 22nd
- SUSTAINABLE:Seafood caught using practices that maintain healthy fish populations and ecosystems, while also ensuring the livelihoods of fishermen and coastal communities
- FRESH:Our seafood is caught once the customer has placed an order, guaranteeing freshness and minimizing waste
- NUTRIENTS:Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids
- SHIPPED OVERNIGHT:To guarantee freshness upon arrival
Ocean to Table
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Indulge in the rich and decadent flavors of lobster bisque, a classic French soup that combines the delicate sweetness of lobster meat with the creaminess of a velvety broth. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Savor the authentic flavors of the Atlantic Coast with classic Lobster Bisque. Made with only the finest ingredients, this sweet and buttery bisque includes chunks of fresh Maine Lobster for an authentic taste of Maine. Perfect for a special occasion or a cozy night in, our lobster bisque is sure to impress even the most discerning of palates. Enjoy this delicious delicacy no matter where you live with delivery direct to your door. Perfect for lunch or dinner, this easy bisque can be ready in minutes.
- -Creamy and buttery Lobster Bisque is ready in minutes
- -Available in 2 (4 8oz packets), 3 (6 8oz packets), or 4 (8 8 oz packets) 16oz boxes.
- -Each packet includes 1 full, fresh lobster claw per serving
Reheat Lobster Bisque
- Thaw the frozen lobster bisque in the refrigerator overnight, or according to the package instructions.
- Pour the thawed lobster bisque into a pot and heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it starts to simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the soup simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until it's heated through.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley, croutons, or a sprinkle of paprika, if desired.
Note: Be sure not to boil the lobster bisque, as it can break down the cream and other ingredients and affect the texture and flavor of the soup.
The Perfect Pairing
Lobster is one of those flavors you don't want to mask with a bunch of sauce and seasonings. Usually, all it needs to brighten its natural flavors is some butter or a light wine sauce, as anything else might overwhelm its decadent, yet delicate, flavors.The best pairing for lobster and wine would be Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc, both of which blend well to non-complex seafood dishes with subtle flavors. They don't overpower the natural taste of lobster, but instead help to brighten it up with their fruity tastes.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Maine Lobster House, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All live lobsters are delivered fresh, guaranteed to arrive alive. They are packaged with gel packs in insulated coolers to keep the lobsters cool, and seaweed to keep the moisture in. Each lobster is separated to ensure they don't pile on top of each other, Our other seafood items are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen to lock in the flavor. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page.