LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY SPONSOR
Here’s How We’re Giving Back
At Maine Lobster House, we believe it’s important to give back. That’s why we are a proud sponsor of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) to raise funds for cancer research.
We’ve set up not one, but three different ways to donate to this worthy cause. With our help, and the help of outstanding customers like you, let’s cure this disease once and for all!
- Specific Packages We've designed specific packages whose proceeds will go directly to the LLS.
- Round Up Your Order Total We're implementing an option during checkout to 'round up your check.' This option will only cost customers a few extra dollars per order. But added up, it means a big contribution to cancer research.
- Special Events During Special Events, we intend to donate all proceeds to the LLS to help raise awareness and further the cause for a cure.
What is the LLS?
Since 1949, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has been the world’s largest organization dedicated to helping patients with blood cancer. Their goal: fund research, find cures, and help give patients better access to care.
The LLS has over 300 active research projects that lead the way in developing new and innovative cancer treatments, from chemotherapy to stem cell transplants.
Cancer is a serious issue that touches us all in some way or another. But thanks to generous organizations like the LLC, we can all look forward to a brighter future--a cancer-free future.
How Does Your Contribution Help Cure Cancer?
The LLS is dedicated to finding a cure for leukemia and lymphoma and improving the quality of life for patients and their families.
To accomplish this, your generous contribution will go toward these 3 main goals:
- Research The focus of LLS research is finding a cure, plain and simple.
- Patient Access The LLS also provides cancer information, education, and support for patients and their families. They also help patients to navigate their options and find affordable high-quality care.
- Policy & Advocacy Finally, the LLS acts as an advocate for patients. The goal here is to remove barriers to care, such as high out-of-pocket costs.
Join us in our support of the LLS to help put an end to this disease and provide support and relief for thousands of patients across the country!